The Go-To Source for Insurance Products
In today’s marketplace as an Advisor, you have access to a wide variety of insurance products offered by a multitude of carriers. At Abacus Insurance Advisors we use our national network of over 60 carriers to provide you with access to the highest quality financial services companies in the industry.
Abacus Insurance Advisors is a full service wholesale insurance brokerage agency. We offer a comprehensive array of life insurance products as well as experienced marketing and underwriting support needed in today's competitive marketplace.
Whether you are an experienced producer or an agent just entering the life insurance industry, we present the full spectrum of the life insurance industry from basic concepts to advanced life insurance marketing expertise in the areas of Estate Planning, Business Planning, Retirement Planning, Executive Benefit Planning and Wealth Transfer strategies. Our office can provide the extra insight and knowledge necessary to promote effective sales discussions and has the ability to train professionals of varied backgrounds to perform at a successful level.
Abacus provides Independent Advisors leverage within the insurance industry through personalized service, comprehensive product research and complex sales techniques in order to maximize sales opportunities. Our primary role is to act as a filter to guide Independent Advisors through a vast array of insurance and annuity options so they can create innovative solutions for their clients.
Chris Wells - CEO / President
- Manages Marketing Representatives
- Support for Large Case underwriting and negotiation ‐ Advanced Case Design
- Premium Financing
- Illustrations & Case Design
- Agent contracting within each carrier
- State Licensing & Appointment
- Manages new cases from submission to policy issue
- Liaison between underwriting at the carrier and the agent
- Assigned to each individual agent for all their pending business
- Handles client services
- Processes in‐force authorizations to obtain existing policy information ‐ Orders in‐force illustrations
- Processes change of owner or beneficiary requests